Have you ever had an experience that left you thinking "OH MY...What have I done now?" Welcome to my world. I thought I would try something new in the dating scene. Go out with someone older. The nice gentleman is great at conversation, very interested in me. Likes me a lot. Is stable...and so forth. I guess my question is, does age really matter? Can one person look past that? I think I can...I want to...but it's a HUGE factor..especially when you have a loving, caring, and on the occassion crazy family. I may need to go into hiding if this progresses.
The things I put myself through...one of these days I might learn...HA!!!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Oh my
Posted by Carla at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
well, don't forget, grandpa was 16 years older than grandma. she done got herself a sugar daddy. (ha!)
no one's in the position to judge, carla. just live your life the way you want!
Post a Comment